Saturday, 18 March 2017

Lush products you need right now


I recently popped into Lush just to have a look because I always find myself in there for some reason. I noticed that I've only ever purchased bath bombs and one face mask from there, so I really wanted to go out and have a good look.

One of the lovely workers in my local store gave me a demo of these lovely massage bars, the first one being "scrubee" and the second one being "soft Couer". I never really saw the big fuss on massage bars until I started college. I learnt how beneficial massage and creams were for your skin and health, so it seemed coincidental that he gave me a demo of these two.



The first one I was given a demo on, was soft coeur. This one you don't have to use on wet skin, so it's handy if you just want to give your skin a little nourishment on the go. It has cocoa butter inside which is also really great for your skin and makes you feel relaxed too. 

I find that this works straight away. You don't even have to wait for it to kick in, it's just that great. The oils that develop onto your skin really massage deeply and give your skin the moisture in which it needs. I love that this stuff smells so good, and it lasts ages too.


This one is a personal favourite of mine and I'm so gutted that it's only part of their mothers day collection. They named it scrubee which is super adorable.

This is a body butter with an exfoliation too. I use the top as the exfoliation and then the bottom as the body butter. This was definitely the first product from Lush that ever made me so pleased. I was so impressed with how well this helped my skin, and it's actually made an improvement with how well my fake tan goes on.

My skin feels so fresh and new after I've used this, and the body butter really helps to nourish my skin and give it the pamper in which it needs. At a price of £6, I don't think you could say no. As I said though, it's such a shame this product is only limited edition for mothers day, so I'm making sure that I'm stocking up before they're all gone.

Let me know if you've tried any of these products because they're honestly so good, and I'm so pleased that I picked them up.

Kay x

Post a Comment

© Kayleigh Williams. Design by Fearne.