Tuesday, 18 April 2017

My top spring nail colours


Painting my nails has become such a hobby of mine; I love trying out new and different colours and also mixing them up, and now that Spring has finally hit, it's the season for all things pastel and pretty. I absolutely love pastel colours if you didn't know, I think they really light up the mood and are in general just the best. I've been loving these three nail polishes at the moment by Rimmel, they're part of the Rita Ora collection that I purchased a few years back.

wild-er-ness. I love lilac at the moment, it's such a pretty colour. This one looks super pretty on the nails and goes with pretty much any outfit.

rain rain go away. This is one of my favourite colours in my whole nail polish collection. I love how pretty yet simple nude colours look on, and they pretty much complete a look. This one has hints of brown in which I absolutely love!

peachella. I wore this the other day on my nails and I couldn't stop looking at my hands! This colour is perfect for summer, it looks great on and even better with a tan.

You can easily mix and match these colours up, they'll look great either way. These are definitely my go-to colours at the moment and I know that I'm going to be reaching for them a lot of the time!

Kay x


2 comments

© Kayleigh Williams. Design by Fearne.